11 Seconds

The idea of multiple games in one proved to be successful in my "I Wanna Win!" game. I wanted to make a sequel and a good occasion was Ludum Dare 27 theme: "10 seconds".

But it took me more than 48 hours to make this game, so, I'll give the players not 10, but 11 seconds to complete each of the 11 levels. The 11th second is special and if you figure out what's so special with it, you'll reach the top score.

The minigames are: Clicking, Counting, Swiping, Chess, Rotating, Shooting, Tiling, Avoiding, Geometry, Teleporter and Comparing. You'll have to click quickly, move your mouse, drag and drop objects and perform many more various tasks to score points.
Game's rewards:
Daily 2nd on Newgrounds!



7 comments:

  1. The stuff written in the blogs have allured me!!! best platform games

    ReplyDelete
  2. The complete blogs are really inconceivable and definitely everyone will share this information. http://minecraftium.com/download/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The complete sites are very not possible and indeed everyone can talk about these details. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty cool place I like it because it has everything I want more on this blog soon. clash of clans cheats

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! candy crush 89

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blogs buddy……… this will definitely assist me. gaming

    ReplyDelete

Games I like:

Categories

action (3) arcade (2) attention (1) board (1) cards (1) collection (3) cooperation (1) defense (1) fast (1) games (1) list (1) logics (1) numbers (2) paint (1) physics (1) puzzle (3) quiz (2) relax (1) released game (10) shooter (1) simultor (1) skill (3) snow (1) speed (1) strategy (1) think (1) turn-based (1) winter (1)